Affordable & Easy Meal Plans
You’ve asked, and I’ve listened! The one thing that everyone wants is an affordable meal plan with a variety of options. For just $30/month, you’ll have access to a wide array of healthy recipes, every day of the week. Each week, I’ll send you 21 unique meal ideas, a list of healthy snack options, and a shopping list.
Don’t worry, this isn’t a “bro diet” and it is NOT low-carb or unsustainable. The menus are packed full of nutrients, protein, and healthy substitutions. I remember when I bought my first meal plan and literally got one day’s worth of food. “Are you kidding me?” I thought, “I have to eat the same thing every day?” Boring! Not happening here! You’ll get new meals every day, and have the flexibility to repeat the ones you like and skip the ones you don’t!
How Does It Work?
- Just sign up at www.prettyprettypineapple.com/services and mention this offer!
- I’ll send you a PayPal invoice for $30 (yes, yes, I know there are only 28 days in 4 weeks, but unfortunately, PayPal charges a commission).
- As soon as I receive your payment, I’ll send you the Meal Plan and Shopping List for Week 1 (Jan 4 – 10)! You’ll receive Week 2 the following Saturday, Week 3 the following Saturday, and Week 4 the Saturday after that.
- At this time, there are no month-to-month contracts, so if you like it, we can sign you up again for February!
Highlights of the Program
- Lots of variety and options!
- You’ll get 3 unique meals every day!
- Few ingredients and minimal prep work!
- Not restrictive (a.k.a. it’s actually a sustainable weight loss method)!
- Most meals are high in protein, which promotes a faster metabolism so you can burn more calories at rest!
But What About Custom Programs?
Don’t worry, those still exist too! You can always inquire on the Services page if you are interested in custom meal plans that are tailored to fit your unique calorie goals, lifestyle, and food preferences. I offer macro guidance for IIFYM or Flexible Dieting, as well as nutrition coaching for accountability and support. Because these are 100% customized to fit your health and fitness goals, they often take longer to develop. Prices start at $50 for an initial Macro set with a 1-day example meal plan, and $200+ for 2 weeks worth of customized meals.
If you are interested in the Dollar a Day Meal Plan, visit the Services page and mention this offer!
Let’s kick this New Year off right!
Disclaimer: You should always consult with your primary healthcare provider before beginning a new diet or health program. At this time, the Dollar a Day Meal Plans are built in advance and, therefore, do not accommodate for food restrictions or allergies. I try my best to include substitutions and options in advance, but I encourage you to use your best judgment when signing up if you have a known allergy.1 Like