I’m usually a carb junkie, but something about Valentine’s Day just makes me crave sweets! If you follow me on Instagram, I’m sure you’ve seen me eating everything from Valentine’s Day Trail Mix to Cashew Milk Ice Cream and Almond Milk Ice Cream Sandwiches.
So what better way to conclude Valentine’s Day Week than to make a Dessert Pizza?! I posted this recipe on IG yesterday, but wanted to make sure it was documented on the blog in case you need to reference it for future birthdays and celebrations!
My husband and I had a fantastic Valentine’s Day yesterday, and I hope you did, too! My favorite part of the day was dinner! He took me to the same fancy Italian restaurant that he first took me to when we were 16. It’s a tradition of ours to go back for anniversaries and holidays, and it never gets old!
After dinner, we indulged in this yummy Dessert Pizza. It is super easy to make and you can find all of the ingredients at your local Whole Foods store!
Pipsnacks Pipcorn, 2 cups
Udi’s Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, 1 crust
Justin’s Chocolate Hazelnut Butter, 2 tbsp.
Banana, 1 peeled
Clarified butter, 1 tbsp.
Truvia, 1 packet
Strawberries, 2 sliced thin
Sprinkles, a few dashes
Honey, to taste
Dessert Pizza Recipe
- Bake pizza crust for 5-7 minutes on 375 degrees directly on the rack.
- Slice bananas into 1/2 inch pieces. Bring clarified butter and Truvia tomedium high heat. Fry the banana slices for 2 minutes on each side. Allow to cool on a paper towel.
- When the crust is done, remove from the oven. Spread the hazelnut butter onto the crust.
- Arrange toppings to your liking and drizzle with honey.
- Enjoy your Dessert Pizza 🙂
Click here to print: P3 Recipe – Gluten Free Dessert Pizza