So fresh and so green (and pink)!
Well, it’s safe to say that I am obsessed with pink ingredients. My husband didn’t even know what a beet was before I started cooking with them a few of weeks ago, and now he loves them, too! This beautiful Beet and Goat Cheese Vegetarian Pizza was a hit, and will make the perfect vegetarian appetizer or entree at your next party!
The recipe is super easy to make (I aim to please) and can be made in less than 10 minutes. Start by making my Roasted Beet Hummus with Lime. Note that you can use raw beets instead of roasted if you’re pressed for time. The flavor is the same; you’ll just need a strong food processor or blender for a creamy texture. Then layer the ingredients on a pre-cooked crust and bake for several minutes. Presto — dinner is served!
Don’t forget – we’re on Pinterest, too! Hover over the below image to Pin and save for later!
Vegetarian Pizza Ingredients
Serves 4-6 people.
Gluten-Free Pizza Crust, 2 pack (I used Udi’s)
Spinach or Arugula, 1 cup chopped
Red Radishes, 2 sliced
Sweet Yellow Pepper, 1/2 cup sliced
Crumbled Goat Cheese, 1/2 cup
Seasoning Recommendation: Fresh parsley and basil.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (or to manufacturer’s recommended settings).
- Spread the beet hummus evenly onto both pizza crusts.
- Top with fresh ingredients: chopped spinach or arugula, sliced peppers, radishes, and crumbled goat cheese.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes, based on desired crispiness (the longer, the crispier).
- Season and slice! Can be drizzled with balsamic vinaigrette for extra flavor.
Printable version of this recipe: P3 Recipe – Beet and Goat Cheese Vegetarian Pizza