Easy Smoothie Bowl Recipe
The easiest smoothie bowl you’ll ever make!
Yields: 1-2 smoothie bowls
- 2 Acai or Pitaya Smoothie Packets
- 1 Banana, frozen for a thicker smoothie bowl
- 2 - 4 oz. of fruit juice, less for a thicker smoothie bowl (I used Salad Power Veggie + Mango Juice)
- 1 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter
- Various Toppings: Granola, Coconut Flakes, Honey, and Fresh Fruit
- Blend smoothie packets with banana, fruit juice, and peanut butter. Can sub banana with various frozen fruit such as strawberries and mango. You can use a high-powered blender for 45 seconds or a food processor for 1 minute.
- Top with granola, coconut flakes, honey, and other fresh fruit to taste.
- Preparation time: 2 minutes
- Cook time: 2 minutes
- Total time: 4 minutes